The South West Craft Beer Festival is the perfect opportunity to sip and savour the best golden nectar the South West has to offer, from Mandurah all the way down to Denmark! The festival will showcase more than 120+ refreshing local brews, including an assortment of one-off and limited edition beers!
Brewers and beer lovers will gather together to sample these fine brews, along with enticing cuisine and groovy local beats. And for those who aren’t so beer-orientated, never fear, you’re not forgotten – there’s also a refreshing range of local wines and craft ciders to try out as well!
When and Where?
February 2020 – Stay tuned, date to be announced soon
Signal Park, Busselton Foreshore
See location on Google Maps.
How much are tickets and where can I buy them?
EARLY BIRD TICKETS – Two tickets for just $30 + BF!
Regular tickets are $20 + BF per person.
Stay tuned for our 2020 ticket release!
What does my Ticket include?
- 1:1 interaction with the largest range of South West craft breweries and cider houses, from Mandurah down the coast to Denmark!
- FREE, reusable and dishwasher-safe South West Craft Beer Festival midi cup.
- Sweet rockin’ tunes from the best DJ’s from the South West!
- Access to the most delicious local bites in our Food Truck Zone!
How much is a craft beer at the festival?
You can fill your middy glass full of refreshing craft beer for just $6! Can’t decide which one to buy? Tastings at the beer & cider stalls are only $2 for 100ml.
How does the token system work?
When you arrive at the festival you can buy tokens which are our currency for beer and cider at the festival. The token sales tent will accept cash and card payment.
- 1 x $2 token will get you a 100ml tasting of any beer at the brewery stalls
- 2 x $2 tokens will get you a 100ml tasting of our special one-off brews in the Beer Hall
- 3 x $2 tokens will fill your middy glass with a brew of your choice
- 4 x $2 tokens will get you a can
What are the Festival times?
You can arrive and leave the festival at any time that you please, but keep in mind that due to liquor licensing laws we have a “no pass out policy” so we cannot allow punters to come back into the festival after they have left.
Festival times are as below:
- Gates Open – 10:30 am
- Festival Begins – 11:00 am
- Last Token Sales – 5:30 pm
- Last Drinks – 5:45 pm
- Gates Close – 6:00 pm
If you’ve been appointed skipper for the day, we have ample free parking available in the Busselton township. And don’t forget – don’t drink and drive.
Can’t find a mate to drive you to the festival? Take the stress out of the day and let Gannaways give you a lift instead! They will have buses running to and from Margaret River, Bunbury, Dunsborough and Yallingup! The bus timetable will be released in conjunction with our 2020 ticket sale launch, so stay tuned! Bookings are essential.
Summer weekends are a busy time in the South West, so we recommend booking a place to stay in advance!
We recommend staying at Abbey Beach Resort in Busselton if you want to be central to most activities in the South West Region.
Alternatively, stay closer to the festival in Margaret River amongst the wineries and surf. To view and book accommodation options in Margaret River simply head to the Your Margaret River Region website. Alternatively, contact one of Margaret River Busselton Tourism Associations reservations specialists on +61 8 9780 5911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other attractions in the South West Region
There is something to do and see for everyone in the South West. Simply head to the Your Margaret River Region website for an extensive list of things to do and see, or contact the Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association for a personalised information and booking service. Their friendly staff know the region intimately and can help you create an unforgettable South West experience.
The South West Craft Beer Festival is a non-smoking festival.
- We want you to have fun and enjoy the best brews of the South West, but we ask that you please do so responsibly for your sake and all of those around you.
- We expect all festival guests to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe means of transport before leaving the festival.
- Any guest who is intoxicated before entering the event may be denied entry into the festival, regardless of whether a ticket has been prior purchased.
- Any guest who is found intoxicated within the event and is seen to be causing a disturbance, as determined by on-site security, will be asked to leave the site without refund.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Outside alcohol, beverages and food.
- Weapons (i.e. knives, glass, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons).
- Illegal drugs.
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Backpacks, suitcases and other large bags.
- Skateboards, roller skates, use of roller shoes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Other items as determined by facility management.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
Event management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may either be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of the item or may be ejected from the facility.
All bags, jackets, and guests may be subject to search upon entering the event.
Items which have varying policies include: cameras, video/audio recording equipment, and signs/ flags/ banners/ posters.