The South West Craft Beer Festival is the perfect opportunity to sip and savour the best golden nectar the South West has to offer, from Mandurah all the way down to Denmark! The festival will showcase more than 150+ refreshing local brews, including an assortment of one-off and limited edition beers!
Brewers and beer lovers will gather together to sample these fine brews, along with enticing cuisine and chill local beats. And for those who aren’t so beer-orientated, never fear, you’re not forgotten – there’s also a refreshing range of local wines and craft ciders to try out as well!
When and Where?
5th of March 2022
Day Session – 11am–4pm
Night Session – 5pm-10pm
Signal Park, Busselton Foreshore
See location on Google Maps.
How much are the tickets and where can I buy them?
EARLY BIRD TICKETS – Two tickets for just $28 + BF!
Regular tickets are $20 + BF per person.
Family Pass is $50 + BF which includes 2 adults and up to three kids (Family Pass is only for the Day Session)
What does my ticket include?
- One on One interaction with the largest range of South West craft breweries and cidery’s, from Mandurah down the coast to Denmark!
- Sweet rockin’ tunes from the best DJ’s from the South West!
- Access to the most delicious local bites in our Food Truck Zone!
How much is craft beer at the festival?
You can fill your middy glass full of refreshing craft beer for just $6! Can’t decide which one to buy? Tastings at each brewery are only $2 for 100ml.
We will not be offering tokens to purchase. Each brewery will have its own Square device to receive payment as the festival is now CASHLESS. When you arrive at the festival you can head straight to your favourite brewery and grab a beer straight away!
- $2 will still get you a 100ml tasting of any beer at the brewery stalls
- $6 will fill your middy glass with a brew of your choice
- $8 will get you a can
What are the Festival times?
You can arrive and leave the festival at any time you please, but keep in mind that due to liquor licensing laws we have a “no pass out policy” so we cannot allow guests to come back into the festival after they have left.
Session times are as below:
- Session Begins – 11:00 am
- Last Drinks – 3:45 pm
- Gates Close – 4:00 pm
- Session Begins – 5:00pm
- Last Drinks – 9:45pm
- Gates Close – 10:00pm
If you’ve been appointed skipper for the day, we have ample free parking available in the Busselton township. And don’t forget – don’t drink and drive.
Summer weekends are a busy time in the South West, so we recommend booking a place to stay in advance!
We recommend staying at Abbey Beach Resort in Busselton if you want to be central to most activities in the South West Region.
Alternatively, stay closer to the festival in Margaret River amongst the wineries and surf. To view and book accommodation options in Margaret River simply head to the Your Margaret River Region website. Alternatively, contact one of Margaret River Busselton Tourism Associations reservations specialists on +61 8 9780 5911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other attractions in the South West Region
There is something to do and see for everyone in the South West. Simply head to the Your Margaret River Region website for an extensive list of things to do and see, or contact the Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association for a personalised information and booking service. Their friendly staff know the region intimately and can help you create an unforgettable South West experience.
The South West Craft Beer Festival is a NON-SMOKING festival.
- We want you to have fun and enjoy the best brews of the South West, but we ask that you please do so responsibly for your sake and all of those around you.
- We expect all festival guests to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe means of transport before leaving the festival.
- Any guest who is intoxicated before entering the event may be denied entry into the festival, regardless of whether a ticket has been prior purchased.
- Any guest who is found intoxicated within the event and is seen to be causing a disturbance, as determined by on-site security, will be asked to leave the site without a refund.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Outside alcohol, beverages and food.
- Weapons (i.e. knives, glass, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons).
- Illegal drugs.
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Backpacks, suitcases and other large bags.
- Skateboards, roller skates, use of roller shoes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Other items as determined by facility management.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
Event management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may either be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of the item or may be ejected from the facility.
All bags, jackets, and guests may be subject to search upon entering the event.
Items which have varying policies include: cameras, video/audio recording equipment, and signs/ flags/ banners/ posters.